- Specifically formulated to support canine eyes
- Includes Grapeseed Extract, Lutein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Formulated by board certified veterinary ophthalmologists
- Easier to mix in food versus regular Ocu-GLO Gel-Caps
- Easier administration for small dogs and cats
- Optimal for pets with sensitive stomachs
- Astaxanthin for enhanced antioxidant support
- Safe for perioperative use in dogs, as well as cats 5+ lbs
Ocu-GLO Canine Vision Supplement in Powder Blend for Dogs and Cats is a blend of 12 different antioxidants that compliment traditional therapy, and are formulated to protect vital cells in the eye at the DNA and protein levels from oxidative damage. This formula includes Grapeseed Extract, Lutein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids. It also includes Astaxanthin for enhanced antioxidant support! It is safe for perioperative use in dogs and cats as well.
How does Ocu-GLO Powder Blend (PB) differ from Ocu-GLO Gel-Caps?
- PB is much easier to mix into food. Just open the capsule and sprinkle into your pet's food!
- PB is generally easier to administer to smaller dogs and cats.
- PB is optimal for pets with sensitive stomachs!
Our feline friends have always been extremely hard to pill. Now that Ocu-GLO PB is safe for everyday use in cats, it's very easy to give them the supplement they need! Simply crack open the capsule and sprinkle the powder on their food. Feel free to mix it in their food (wet or dry). Our new formula is great tasting and will go down easily the first time.
|Weight (lbs.)||Daily Use|
|0 - 4||Do not use in cats under 5 pounds.|
|5 - 10||1 Capsule|
|11 - 30||2 Capsules|